Coleton Kirchner joined Sunrise Realty Advisors in 2017. He is a graduate of Boston University with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Coleton was the Midwest region manager for an engineering firm, responsible for determining cost-effective solutions to meet the technical needs of corporations. He discovered his ability to connect with clients and his team on an interpersonal level was integral to their combined success. That experience encouraged his transition into real estate which allows him to use his analytical skills to serve his clients best.
Coleton is a native of the Capital Region and has firsthand knowledge of the exciting growth in this area. He is looking forward to assisting clients with all their commercial and personal real estate needs.
- Residential Real Estate
- Investment Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
Background & Professional Affiliations
- Member of National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of New York State Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Greater Capital District Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Brokers Inc (CIREB)
- Commercial & Investment Real Estate Certified (CIREC)
Community Service and Awards
- Executive Mentorship Committee for the Capital Region Chamber of Commerce
- Capital Alliance of Young Professionals Board Member
- Glenville Rotary Club