I have had my real estate license for over thirty years, and the only industry constant has been change. Advancements in technology give New Abode agents access to robust data and unique sales options to transform the buying or selling process. For example, New Abode Agents can provide instant cash offers to clients who may want to sell a home quickly.
I founded New Abode in 2020 to combine state of the art technology with agents who will use a people-first approach. Our agents understand that buying or selling real estate can be an overwhelming experience from both a financial and emotional standpoint. We pride ourselves on breaking down each transaction into easily digestible steps.
All our agents are eager to help you find your dream home, business location, or investment opportunity in the Capital Region.
- Jesse Holland, Licensed Real Estate Broker/Owner, New Abode
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Investments
- Multifamily Property Development
- Multifamily Property Management
Background & Professional Affiliations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and New Jersey
- Certified Property Manager®
- Institute of Real Estate Management - Past Regional Vice President, Past Chapter President, Governing Councilor, Ethics Committee Member
Community Service and Awards
- Niskayuna Fire District 2: Volunteer Firefighter and EMT, Fire Police Captain
- Maple Ski Ridge: Outdoor Emergency Care Instructor, Past Patrol Director
- United Jewish Federation: Chair, Endowment Board of Governors