1. What pro tips do you offer your real estate clients?
It is vital not to underestimate the importance of staging and using professional photography. You only have one opportunity to make a first impression, and that can make all the difference.
2. Why is being a New Abode agent the right opportunity for you at this time?
I am confident in the company’s leadership structure to help myself and the other agents achieve success. I am excited to be a part of the New Abode team and think we will accomplish great things for our clients.
3. What other jobs and experiences have affected your work as a New Abode agent today?
Based on past experiences, I recognize the importance of identifying my client’s three D’s: their dreams, desires, and discontents. These three factors are the foundation of a successful real estate transaction. I work to understand these goals and provide service that exceeds their expectations.
4. What are the “best-kept secrets” of the New York Capital Region?
The Capital Region provides easy access to many beautiful mountains and lakes. It is a quick drive to Vermont or the Adirondacks to spend time on the weekends.
5. What are your hobbies, and what do you like to do in your free time?
I like to spend time with friends and family barbequing or around the campfire. On nice days, I enjoy cruising around in my Slingshot.
For more info or to contact Joseph, click here.